I haven’t made it into the 21st century yet, so I am still using those metal, galvanized troughs for my horses.  As metal will do, they are starting to rust really bad, and of course, it’s on the inside where the horses get their water from.  I am thinking that I want to scrub them down and use some spray paint to help protect the metal, but I don’t know what kind to use.  Do you now of anything that will seal and protect?  If that’s too much to hope for, how about just cover the rust up then?

Share and Enjoy:
  • Print
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Blogplay
  • Add to favorites

Tagged with:

Filed under: Heated Horse Water

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!